Tuesday, November 11, 2008

what's the point in my pride?

My sister sent over her mp3 player as she claims that something is wrong with the power (it is now working after I updated the firmware) and she now sports a new (and as usual, so much cooler than the older ones) iPod. Good for her.

I am still using my first edition Nano.

Anyways, this entry is about a song. As I was fidgeting over the player when I came across a song I liked so much but somehow forgot all about. I'm not the type to post lyrics (I indulged on it once in the past) so I won't. But if you know the song, I'm pretty sure you'd understand my enthusiasm. It's kinda cute.

I am not sure if this is a remake, but this old song sounds older.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i started reading ur blog 10mins ago and played video... waaaaahhh! na-last song syndrome ako!!! kainez!!! i need to hear or watch something else.. hahaha!

tracy gomez said...

Hahahaha. Sobrang catchy nung song no? I think that day, buong araw ko din kinakanta :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...