Sunday, November 9, 2008

canary yellow? can(vas)!

Lately, I keep finding out that I seem to underestimate the effort behind simple looking dresses. Although this one was straightforward in the cloth cutting department, putting in the details really took a lot of meticulous work. It is my first time to make pockets too! Next time, I'm gonna give the slit pocket a shot.

I was pleasantly surprised with how this one worked out, as the cloth was so much thicker than what was ideal for such dress. And who would have thought I would wear a yellow dress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats better. Very nice. I think the yellow works

You couldn't resist cuting off your own head. I think therapy might be in order here. When you were little, did you cut the heads of all your dolls?

tracy gomez said...

hmmmmmmm. I and confident that I didn't, I did however, cropped their hair to their scalps...not sure if that is reassuring.

Anonymous said...

It kind of is, but I am not why.

Were you trying to punish your dolls or do you just like short hair? Your answer could explain the photographic behavior we are seeing.

tracy gomez said...

I thought short hair was flattering that time. I mean after Demi's haircut in Ghost, all the girls wanted to have short hair. I thought my dolls would too!

I did chop my bangs one time because I was pissed (I was around 5 years old). Now that I think about it, there was no point. I really didn't achieve anything but look stupid. Now, I leave cutting hair to the professionals :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...