Thursday, November 27, 2008

layered :)

My niece cut her hair and excitedly told her mom "Look Mama, I'm so pretty!".

I was laughing so hard when my sister told me because I did the same when I was a kid. I think I got spanked then I went to our room (I shared a room with my sister), locked the door, took the scissors from the sewing kit and chopped off my bangs. I realized later that it was not flattering and regretted the act. I know a few people who did the same, usually for the same reasons.

I do know of a certain boy who did it because he wanted to improve his haircut--he has that thing in common with A.

Anyways, Ar is still cute. In fact, I am guessing that after my sister gets the hair evened out this weekend, she will look more like Dora.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...