Friday, November 21, 2008

someday

I was in the bus on my way to work and there was a pogi boy (with a very clean haircut) of around 8 years in front of me with his nanny. I was holding on the headset of the seat and I felt pressure on my ring, I looked down and saw that nothing was hitting it anymore, I moved my hand a bit. Then it happened again, and again, I moved my hand each time.

I tried to ignore it, then for no reason, I looked down and saw pogi boy pressing on the ring. He looked away when he saw me looking. His nanny realized what was happening and told him off, he immediately pressed on my ring again then moved closer to the exit doors.

Admittedly, it is quite cute. I hope though that this pogi boy doesn't grow touching and pressing anything he feels like ummmm touching--and pressing, otherwise, girls beware, be afraid, be very afraid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! i suddenly remember my boys, i better check with their nanny. :D

tracy gomez said...

If it makes you feel better, I thought it was cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...