Friday, November 21, 2008

Turtle Power

I am so glad I finally finished this dress. I had been wanting to make a casual weekend dress that isn't too casual.
I spend extra time sewing a pouch on the dress. I might as well have one hand in my (pouch) pocket and the other one hitting a high five!
I also put a lot of effort to add more detail by utilizing other stitches. I finished the collar, arm hole and hem with the honeycomb stitch edged by a triple running stitch. These make the edges sharper. Should look interesting on a linen dress.
Here is the usual (seemingly suspect line up) photo.

4 comments:

rotsss said...

ang sarap naman ng may 82193218493841839 stitches ang makina. pwede pa picture-an at i-blog.

tracy gomez said...

Hahahaha. Hindi naman 82193218493841839 stitches, nasa hundreds lang ang count :P

(Alam ko kung sino ang naisip mo sa comment na yan)

Anonymous said...

trace, smile ka naman pag nag pprofile pix ng dress ;)

tracy gomez said...

Hi Amy! Sige, I promise to do my best :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...