Saturday, November 1, 2008

lightning lightning

I was telling my friend that I was looking for a cloth with a hound's tooth pattern so that I could make it into a dress.

T: I hope I can find something with a hound's tooth patten, black with some other color, instead of the usual white.
F: Hmmmm. What is that pattern nga pala?
T: It isn't checked or plaid, wait, I'll pull something up (googles an image and sends to friend).
F: Oh. Yeah! The pattern na parang lightning lightning.

-0O0-

Here are some photos of the lightning lightning dress with and without the belt that I blogged previously about. I am excited to wear these after ironing. The dress should look a lot neater and the belt more crisp.
I like the dress without the belt too. I can wear it this way on fat days or when going to buffets.
Can you make out where the buttons are from?
This photo not only show the different views of the dress but also my consistency (or the lack of it) in setting up the camera to take pictures of myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...