Tuesday, November 4, 2008

back to almost basic gray

I was very much inspired by Halloween costumes that I decided to make a peasant-ish dress. Of course I am not aiming for a costume, just something that hints of the mentioned inspiration (feeling artist hahaha). I used the back side of a fabric that I got a few days ago because I felt that the front side was too loud. The dalmatian print did not encourage me to explore more drastic patterns. You can't imagine how much that dress stands out in my closet. I used the front side of the fabric to make the belt though. I thought it looked nice that way.

The dress looks nice with my wrestler belt too. Maybe I'll post a photo after the dress has been washed and ironed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trace ang galing galing mo na! when are you going to make me a dress? :)

tracy gomez said...

Thanks Pampooh. Pag dinalaw moko dito, gagawa kita ng something :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...