Friday, January 30, 2009

twilight

I haven't read the book.

I just saw the movie, and I wish I spent my time watching Nadal instead--even if it is not against Federer.

Robert Pattinson has lost whatever charm he had as Cedric Diggory. One can argue that maybe it is the make up, my answer? Interview with a Vampire. I rest my case. Good looks can't hurt when you act like him.

Kristen Stewart is pretty. That is the most that I could say about her.

I feel indifferent about the movie. It didn't suck, but it also didn't stir any kind of emotion--not even a reaction from me. It just failed to make an impression. It is like reading the words but not understanding the content.

(I know the entry should have ended with the previous paragraph, but I'd just like to say that I hope the script, editing, fight scene, special effects and make-up are better in the next installment.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...