Friday, January 9, 2009

Benny & Joon

Please watch this movie. I found myself gushing and blushing here and there. I especially like the part when Johnny Depp was doing his routine. No spoilers here, I would just like to add that I think it takes an outstanding MAN to make his special girl happy beyond what she thought possible. Some movie lines here :)

Sam
: How sick is she?
Benny: She's plenty sick. Now listen to me, I've been doin' some thinkin'-
Sam: Because, you know, it seems to me that, I mean, except for being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

Some lines from the song here :)

When I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
When I come home yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you
And if I grow old well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles,
To fall down at your door

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...