Sunday, January 25, 2009

better that we break

A friend flew in from a holiday and got me what I thought initially was soap. It is tiny, it would fit the palm of your hand. And it is hard. I bet that if I threw this at someone, the other person would bruise. I did not play soft ball as a kid to throw like a girl. I throw like a girl who played softball as a kid.It came with the euro's penny equivalent. I'm not sure if the idea is something like that song a penny for your thoughts. I didn't get it, if you ask me.
It is Sunday. I broke a heart today. I need a cigarette.
Good things come from broken hearts all the time. Let's see what comes out of this one.
It looks like a mess. Most broken hearts kick start chaos.
Yes. A happy ending.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...