Wednesday, January 28, 2009

good things come to those who look around

I missed the braised pork noodles sold near my workplace, so today, I decided to get some for lunch. Unfortunately, I found out that the store was closed.

I decided to go for the prawn mee poh. I mean, I haven't had it for a long time, and it is quite good too. Unfortunately, I found out that the store was closed.

I headed to the crayfish laksa stall. The laksa there is not bad. Unfortunately, I found out that the store was closed.

I was clueless where to go, so I looked around some more. I found a claypot booth. I queued and decided to get the chicken rice claypot. I just hoped that it was not bad. When I started eating, I discovered that not only is the rice tasty, there were chunks of salted fish and slivers of chorizo in the mix. Welcome year of the Ox!

2 comments:

Melvin Chee said...

yummy. nice food. that's definitely signs of a good year for you in the year of the Cow.

tracy gomez said...

Thank God it is not the year of the "fish" ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...