Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lawrence Pineda

I don't even know if his name is spelled that way. Anyways whenever there is a talk about the old Filipino stars that you liked as a kid, there would be Miguel Rodriguez, Tom Lupton, Shintaro Valdez, etc. And each time I bring up Lawrence Pineda, everyone would go "Who is that?", I would explain that he had a San Miguel Beer ad, no recall. I would say that he is Alice Dixon's rapist in Dyesabel movie, still no recall. I would say, he is the best friend of the bidang lalaki, usually Richard Gomez in movies, nope, no recall. Then I'd just say "Forget it".

I found a photo of him online. Actually I saw a video compilation of all the San Miguel Beer Ads and I did a screenshot.

It is likely that this photo will make no difference. After looking at the photo, it is likely that one would say "Okay. I still don't remember him".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like paolo bediones hehe

Unknown said...

huy i know him also and i used to have a crush on him din haha!

tracy gomez said...

Hahahaha :) I now know 3 persons. (Pero hindi na ako aasa that it would reach 10)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...