Thursday, January 8, 2009

breakdown

Whenever I get home, I immediately change to pantulog (clothes for sleeping). Whatever time it is, whenever I am at home, I wear pantulog. I only have clothes for going out, clothes for doing sports and pantulog. I have no pang-bahay (clothes for the house).

Trivia: It is quite common for Filipinos to buy clothes to wear at home.

There are three closet doors in my room and my pantulog are in the third. It is below where the pants and jackets are hung.

Yesterday, when I got home, I got off my office clothes (classified under clothes for going out) and opened my closet to get a pantulog and nearly fainted.

The sight shocked me.

The bar that holds the hangers was off. Clothes were spilling off the compartment and it looked like it was about to "landslide" any minute. I immediately closed the closet door, sighed, caught my breath and put on some gym clothes from the first closet door.

Bummer.

During dinner, I told my brother about it and when he asked me what was the reason for it, I looked at him and assured him that I would do my spring cleaning (perfect timing if you ask me as chinese new year is fast approaching).

I think it would be a hectic (and somewhat heartbreaking) weekend for me. Somebody hold my hand.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...