Friday, January 16, 2009

dream a little dream(boy)

Last night, I dreamt two dreams--one was pure kalokohan, the other left my heart hurting.

Dream 1:
I met a once young commercial model for a series of ads for a Filipino orange soda. Not much detail except that we went to a resto and ate siomai.

Dream 2:
I had a son who had wings and is the size of a grain of rice. I was so anxious because I could not protect him from everything. He was so tiny that I had trouble looking after him. I didn't want to put him in a glass bubble or crystal capsule because I didn't want to imprison him. One time it was raining and a raindrop caught him. I was worried sick and rushed to attend to him. He was drowning and I felt so helpless. I did whatever I could to dry him. He later wakes up, as if from a dream and my heart was flooded with relief.

I googled for some dream interpretation, unfortunately, I was not able to find anything on siomai. Bummer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...