Thursday, January 1, 2009

cleaning and organizing

It started with a jewelry box.

I received a jewelry box as a present for Christmas (it was a nice one too! Yey!) and so I took out some of my stuff and started to arrange them into the designated compartments in the case. As I was going through the desk that had my stuff, I realized that it was a complete mess. I started fixing the drawer too. It was a small drawer, trust me, but it took me a while to tidy up.

When all was done, I found that I had a few things that were out of place. I ended up cleaning up two other (tiny) drawers.

Now, I'm beat. I don't understand why this simple exercise was very exhausting for me.

I now want to organize the other parts of my room but I am not about to knock myself out cleaning. Maybe I'd do it one area--or nook--maybe compartment, at a time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...