Friday, January 30, 2009

Jamie Oliver

I had a dream about Jamie Oliver. We were hanging out at a place presumably my home, and we were exchanging recipes. I then ask him what what the secret to truly crispy friend chicken.

J: That is very simple, I'll tell you.
T: What is it?
J: (Takes something out of his pocket) Just add six packs of these.
T: (Sees Ajinomoto) Oh. How much? How many grams of MSG?
J: I told you, six packs. If you have bigger packs than these, you can use less than six; if you have smaller packs, then use more.
T: (Takes a pack and inspects the content, realizes the text is too small, couldn't make out the weight) You're right. Thanks.

Don't worry. Of course I realize that this is just a dream, not some sign or calling or grand moment meant for realization. Maybe tonight I will talk crap with Anthony Bordain in my sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...