Wednesday, January 21, 2009

as the elves don't come fixing 'em at night

I was walking to the train station the other day when I realized that my shoe was making funny sounds, so when I got home, I immediately checked the soles. I found out that the metal part of the bottom of the kitten heel of the right shoe was already beginning to show.

I hate it when this happens, especially to shoes that look like it has only been worn twice.

How can this happen? I really don't understand, I mean, the left heel is perfect, all other parts of the sole--and body (pun unintended, seriously) are perfect.

Maybe it is the way I walk.

I will be bringing in the shoes to a nearby shoe repair store and hope that soon, I figure out the mystery behind my right heel.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...