Wednesday, January 14, 2009

new old clothes, clothes that stay pressed and well stored cables

The nice thing about fixing your closet is that you rediscover clothes that you forgot you had, and all of a sudden you have new ensembles. Although sometimes, you'd come across one article and think Wow, I'd rather not remember that I had this.

I'm happy to see the hung clothes organized and properly spaced--not too crowded may be more accurate (as "properly spaced" is debatable...but so is "not too crowded"). Now, pressed clothes remain in tip top pressed condition.

I still have to go through knitted tops and sweaters in the shelves. We'll see how that goes.

I am challenged with what comes after the shelves, organizing IT stuff.

I might need a container for all the boxes and manuals that are never used, this should go to the deepest, most inaccessible part of my closet. I would also need a container for the HDs, wires and cables that I use almost regularly, preferably something open, would match my room and would not, in anyway be an eyesore, maybe the basket type would work.

It is the first time in my life that I am organizing my room. It is not as easy--or as cheap as I imagined, but I am surprised that I actually enjoy it. I am not turning Monica Geller here but I find that it is quite fulfilling to see that little by little, things are starting to fall into place.

Oh, and I also want to get the organizing over and done with so that I could proceed with my sewing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...