Tuesday, January 27, 2009

how about some yarn and knitting needles?

If I list down the things that I did today, you'd tell me to get a cat (or a cactus).
  1. Watched Private Practice (finished the entire season)
  2. Started (and finished) reading He's just not that into you
  3. Went to the gym <-- this totally destroys the list
  4. Ate a bag of Chippy (original flavor) after my afternoon nap
  5. Had tacos for lunch. Three. Crushed in a bowl. Taken in front of my laptop while watching an ebay auction end.
  6. Decided which shoes I would wear tomorrow (and Thursday--and Friday)
  7. Thought of writing a blog entry about He's just not that into you
  8. Replied to a kid cousin's wall-to-wall message in Facebook
  9. Sent an offline message to a friend in YM
  10. Wrote a blog entry about how a free day was spent

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...