Sunday, December 21, 2008

you can do this

I received a photo of a pretty girl from a college friend yesterday with a note that says I should make my version of the top worn by the girl. She says I could make one like it.

Today I got an email from my best friend saying that her sister just got a custom made top (which was not cheap) that she was sure I could replicate. The title of her email was "You can do this tat :)".

One could bet his life that I would really try to replicate these tops. But the bigger thing that has happened here is that, I am blessed to have friend who go out of their ways to help me do something with my time as I am so free, hahahaha. But seriously, I feel overwhelmed that they think much of my hobby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i'm hoping that you'll make a dress for me soon even if i won't be able to visit you there coz i'm leaving na on wed. but hopefully when you visit us in cali you'll bring the clothes...dapat nilalagyan mo na rin ng label clothes mo...TAT doesn't sound so bad! wahahaha!

tracy gomez said...

Wow! Pampooh! That's great. I bet excited ka na.

Nako si Rhea is always saying "Punta ka dito, pagipunan mo na, 3 kami na bibisitahin mo".

Anonymous said...

i know who your friend is! hahaha yeah i have so much idle time too that i frequent your blog so much, i feel like i am a stalker hahaha

oo nga tracy! gawan mo naman kami!!! :-P

tracy gomez said...

Pressure naman o.

Rhea, I have fear of com...commit...commitment (at least nasasabi ko na now).

You are not a stalker, you are a supportive friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...