Wednesday, December 3, 2008

blame it on the rain (the rain)

I blogged about my current (this is beginning to sound like a relationship entry--it isn't) umbrella a while back, the one that looks like it is wearing a french maid costume. Anyways, for some reason I haven't had a chance to use it until yesterday.

The wait was definitely worth it as it made me smile how the ruffles flutters as I walked in the rain. Up and down, up and down, up and down. It was just too soon for me when I reached my bus stop.

On my way from the bus stop where I got off to my house, I was walking slowly so I could watch the ruffles go up and down, up and down, up and down. Again, I felt it was too soon when I reached our place.

When I got into the house, I headed to the washing area so I could leave my umbrella to dry. It was only then that I realized the hand strap is broken. Bummer. I think I could mitigate the situation, but I have a sinking feeling that this umbrella, like all my other umbrellas in the past (this post is ending like a relationship entry--it isn't!) will not last.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...