Friday, December 19, 2008

SALE away

Every year, this certain store goes on sale on the second week of December and every year I get new stuff around that time. Coincidence?

Like many other details of my December month, this too has changed this year. I was surprised to get out of the store empty handed. Not so very empty handed, I did get a pair of sandals, but that was it. I didn't even plan to go back and check other stuff.

Another surprise was that the sandals were very comfortable. It is Naturalizer level comfortable! Another change there (all my shoes from this store hurt like hell--why do I continue to buy?).

I had been listing down the changes in my head, and it is quite a long list. I'm not sure about posting about them though.

Good morning. TGIF!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...