Wednesday, December 24, 2008

this year...

The last four Christmases were quite different from Christmas as I knew it. I could say there were a lot of reflection, that led to self discovery and realizations (not quite as quickly as I would have hoped) done and anticipation, that lead to other things that happened.

I think it had been a balancing act between being excited but not expecting anything. Now that Christmas had once again changed for me. I find that all that balancing was hard work.

So what is Christmas for me this year? It is a day away from my very happy Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great holiday season!! You are still my favorite blog person in the whole world.

tracy gomez said...

Happy holidays :)

Anyone with SUCH WONDERFUL TASTE (not to mention excellent judgment of character) deserves the happiest holidays ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...