Monday, December 22, 2008

(almost) closing time

2008.

How do I write about that?

When I really think about it. 2008 was about...

HIM.

Friends who visited. Friends who went away. Friends coming back.

Friends I made.

Friendships that changed. Friendships that endured.

Getting in touch with the past. Moving on.

Weddings. Engagements.

Weight that I lost--and gained back.

Trips.

Plans. Insurance Policies. Procedures.

Sewing stuff.

Suspicious people.

Sales and being Sales talked.

Surprises. "Somewhat" promises.

Sets. Subsets. Simulated ("end of day") sunsets.

Friday the 13th.

Fever. Persistent fever. That Sunday fever.

Lunches. "First" lunches.

Movies. Movie dates that happened. Movie dates that didn't happen.

Cryptic blog entries.

A crashing driver. A new tennis champion.

Millimeters.

The concert of the year.

Water therapy. Touch therapy. Retail therapy.

Walking. Talking. Talking while walking.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

Fishing. Fish & Chips. Finding a favorite girl.


Seems like a lot of time spent thinking and re-thinking, I mean this is after all, the draft list . Coming up with the text for each is downright daunting. That is where the thinking (and writing) really kicks in.


I think I would leave it--for now. Or maybe, for good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...