Wednesday, December 31, 2008

checking

We were musing--if you like.

It did touch on relationships. Never mind those that had happened but more on those that didn't happen.

There was something that was said which was very obvious and I felt like an idiot afterwards. Of course it was the reason!

T: What happened?
S: Nothing.
T: I know nothing happened. I know it didn't happen, but what was the deal? If you do the tick box checking exercise, I'm sure you would have most of the boxes checked.
S: It is beyond the checkboxes. I don't do checkboxes.
T: Okay.
S: It is a common story. It didn't happen because, hindi ko siya gusto.
T: I see.
S: Yung gusto ko lang naman someone na hindi ko na kailangan iconvince yung sarili ko na gusto ko siya. Gusto ko lang talaga siya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...