Friday, December 19, 2008

i'm (like) a babe

I wore my basic pantsuit for the first time today :)

I still can't get over the fact that I don't look so terrible wearing one. Sewing your own clothes comes in handy sometimes. You can experiment with cloth and if it turns out great, you are high for a few days, if it doesn't then you could try and make something else out of it. In sewing there are second, third, up to ninety-ninth chances. (I think this is a certain girl with big curls' cue to say "unlike love".)

But with the high (from the pantsuit) comes the low. After going to the toilet, I was convinced that the pantsuit wouldn't quite be as popular as other clothes (like the wrap dress) because seriously, it is such a hassle to go to the toilet! You take everything off! Geez. This is what being a babe is about--not that kind of babe though.

I think whenever I wear this, I should opt for the cubes that allow for diaper changing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is why men's suits are not one piece. It would look really strange standing at a urinal with your suit around your ankles.

tracy gomez said...

Yeah, you are right. Thank god for smart tailors!

I imagine it would be kind of scary for you too.

tracy gomez said...

Imagine receiving an invitation.

Attire for Women: Evening Gown
Attire for Men: One Piece Suit
Hahahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...