Sunday, September 27, 2009

mister(s) right now

I know I should have stayed home and rested, but I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing two good friends from high school. (We also carpooled in college and continued to spend time together well after that.) I could honestly say that we have come a long way. I admit that I don't get to spend time with them whenever I go back to Manila--which is also not very often to begin with.
They flew in for the night race and since I am not fit to join them for that, I decided to spend the afternoon with them instead.
Lunch was at my favorite chicken rice (and ribs!) place. I over ordered--which (almost) never happens! Apparently their appetites are no longer as I remembered. My bad.

After lunch, we managed to do a little shopping. Okay, not really a little, it was more like...A LOT.

We had dinner at a dingy bar I frequent for the chicken wings. It was a fun day. With my condition, I had to pop antibiotics a couple of times in between of everything that was happening. Oh well.

There is awe in once again confirming that you never really lose your place in someone's life. Sometimes it is as if from a different angle, or point of view, but that space is meant only for you.

Today, I had a blast with Mister(s) Right Now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...