Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I

It has been a year. One year. Maybe to someone out there, this isn't the date, but to me it always has been.

There would be days that I feel it has been so long ago, other days, I still can't believe a long time has passed since.

Most days, it feels so far away. Like a story from childhood. Like summer vacations spent biking along paved roads over hectares of wild grass meant to be lots for young families who had decided to live in the south. The South.

I have changed so much the last year. Welcomed changes thrust by decisions made.

My feelings about why I was driven to that decision changed too, as time progressed. If you ask me now, what I think happened, my answers wouldn't match. I guess time has a way of making one see more clearly. It is true what they say about looking at the bigger picture, little would have I known that it would lead me to getting to know myself more.

I'm not sure if the reasons really matter now.

How do I end this entry? Maybe by saying that I am thankful. For things that happened, for things that did not happen. For loved ones who were there, for loved ones who were not there. For Love. And Love Lost.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...