Thursday, September 17, 2009

marketing

It was my first time to go to a Malay--or Muslim Market today. I am not sure what to call the market but I was advised by my local companions that the market was put up in lieu of the Hari Raya.

It was too bad that my Malaysian colleague was not able to make it, it would have made bargaining so much better. Oh well, maybe next year.

The street food was not bad although I admit that I was a bit cautious as I can't shake off the thought of the poisoned rojak. I think most of the vendors felt the same way though, there was not one rojak stall in sight.

I am glad that I went despite the fact that I had a slight fever all day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

where's this?

tracy gomez said...

This is in Joo Chiat. If you are interested, you should go today (hahaha pressure?) as the market closes after Hari Raya.

Unknown said...

too late for me :( i had to work and be contactable at all times during the long wkend. next year perhaps.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...