Monday, September 21, 2009

trust agenda

Recently, I had been asked at work what Trust Agenda meant to me. While it takes a second to think about and decide what it translates to, it takes a much longer time when it comes to its application in my personal life.

While I trust in people, I find that lately I have trouble trusting my trust in people.

No. It isn't paranoia. I think it is over application of lessons learnt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After much ado, I realized that it was not trusting that got me the first time. It was failure to recognize changes. No wait. It wasn't that too. It was, failure to acknowledge changes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is funny how it takes a company campaign for me to re-evaluate one of the hardest lessons I learned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...