Saturday, September 12, 2009

last round

When all was done with on our Friday night, I looked forward to going home. After all, it was not only a very long week for me but also a terribly long day at work.

I was sure I had more than enough--food, drinks and babblings.

Imagine my surprise (and delight) when one of us came out of the convenient store with four bottles of Snapple and started distributing. Incidentally, I got my favorite variant.

It was, as he said--the last round.

While I had been steering away from this stuff as I'd rather save the sugar intake for other drinks--or food, it was a welcomed gesture.

Quite nostalgic, the taste reminds me of my bum days spent with my best friends, the twins and other friends from high school.

Image from Snapple.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...