Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wonder Years and an appreciation of a haircut past

I remember an episode of The Wonder Years about haircuts. Whenever Kevin (Fred Savage) gets a haircut, he ends up looking like a dork. After a few weeks, there is this ONE DAY, wherein his hair falls perfectly, it is just about the same time that he is again, in need of a haircut.

As in my previous entry about how cool Garbage's vocalist was in the nineties suggests, I was never particularly fond of my current haircut. I have in fact scheduled an appointment with my stylist today. Oddly enough, when I looked into the mirror at the toilet right after brushing my teeth post lunchtime, I realized that my hair looked nice today. This time, it might not be too much of a long shot if I refer to my hair as crowning glory.

deja vu.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...