Thursday, June 12, 2008

carbo loading

As I am trying to cut down on time spent getting to the office (and maybe save a few bucks too), I decided to buy a loaf of bread to keep on my desk. I can eat it for breakfast on weekdays. The idea seemed perfect, until the end of day 1, wherein I realized that I have managed to eat half the loaf within the day.

I guess this is saying that it is lousy idea because (1) I ended up eating more, (2) spending more and (3) saving time only on alternate days as a loaf would last me two days.

So much to fine tunning my habits, but you can't blame a BIRTHDAY girl for trying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

The bread thing is too funny. With that many carbos, I am suprised that you didn't crash about 2:00 in that afternoon. You must drink a lot of coffee or some other form of caffine.

tracy gomez said...

Thanks for the greeting :)

The human body is miraculous!

And as we are talking about carbs, this bit might interest you, I had my birthday lunch with Cindy and another friend from Accenture, Odell. We each had a big plate of pasta and shared a pizza (Oh, it was not small). We had ice cream too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...