Wednesday, June 4, 2008

balloons(kirt)

Since HE is coming to visit me for four days, I decided to wear clothes that I made during his stay. I want to show him what I had been busy with the last few months.

Unsure of which ones to wear, I decided to go through the full list of clothes that I have made with my friend, O.

I was surprised when O somehow got the point across that my very own balloon skirts for some reason, don't work.

As people tend to hear only what they want to hear, I was not able to control myself.

I blurted out "WTF! Balloon skirt? BALLOON SKIRT? My BALLOON SKIRT?!?! No one calls it that! Well, maybe in the 80's, when people referred to their stylists as beauticians".

O, judging from the laugh I had, I must say that once, we had a conversation wherein you were actually more funny than me. har har.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...