Thursday, June 5, 2008

stupid son-of-a-%#$&# strap

Something is happening and somehow the universe has not let me into the big joke. First the skirt up, and now another squirmy awkward happenstance.

Earlier today, as I leaned over, the strap of my dress broke--a first for me.

Oh, and can I just add that it is a new dress too?

Great right?


Thank God for housekeeping, with the sewing kit that they had provided, I was able to remedy the situation.

Spot the awful stitches on the pretty dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unreal. Do you have a deep desire to be naked in public. The bus wind, now this. It seems like you are headed for naked city.

Any day I expect to read - I all I saw was a flash of blue, a cloud of smoke and me standing their in my birthday suit, muttering 'what happened'.

tracy gomez said...

It really sounds unbelievable. I wonder if it is because I'm turning 28. Hmmmm, I should ask women who are 28....

If that happens, I would most definitely call Cindy. I'd think she would have something to do with it ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...