Thursday, June 12, 2008

FULL DAY

I think it is most appropriate to write a "looking back" entry about my life as a 27 year old, but somehow, I feel that it is not the time to enumerate new experiences, places visited, friends, etc.

So instead I'd write a short prayer of thanks. No, I am not religious but I am blessed and thankful to the guiding hand.

Thank you for a wonderful day and all the extras you threw in there for me.

My good friends and I not only had good food for lunch, we also had a nice time chatting, sharing stories and laughing uncontrollably.

I got a call that I was hoping to get, but never really expected.

Throughout the day, I had been receiving text messages, emails and calls from friends and family, which reminded me how lucky I am to be thought of.

My colleagues took me out for a round of drinks to celebrate with me.

Siew Leng gave me a basic sewing book (my first!), it is nice to be supported even if sewing is still only my hobby.

On my way home, I was able to spot a frog a meter away from me, so I was able to avoid it completely.

I had dinner with my closest family, my brother and sister in law. I always look forward to going home, knowing I would get to spend more time with them.

While digging into the chili and black pepper crabs, one of my favorite songs was played in the radio, it was the perfect background to my sumptuous meal.

And on top of everything, I got to start and end the day talking to HIM.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...