Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Starting 28 right :)

It is not even my birthday yet, but extra nice things had been happening already. It is as if it is my lucky day.

I woke up late for work, but the bus came the minute I stepped into the stop, the train was waiting for me to board when I got into the platform and there was more than a couple of sliced multi grain bread waiting for me at work.

Did I mention that I found a gold coin too?

When I got home, I opened the ref to find a box from a familiar place, as I opened the lid, I found that it had Macadamia Carrot Cake inside.

During dinner, my brother said that tomorrow he is getting chilli and black pepper crabs for dinner.

Oh, and Allain sent me a nice picture of me and HIM :)

Good stuff. Good stuff.

It definitely looks like 28 is loads of fun.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...