Friday, June 27, 2008

back in the day (for a day)

I had the longest happy hour in a loooong time last Wednesday, it lasted from 530 till 1100 --alfrecso. After more drinks than I could count, I find that I was buzzed but very much okay. Pacing.

My hair was not doing well though, I had sweat through my scalp and they were "hanging out in groups". Clumps.

As I was walking in my 4-inch-heels to the taxi stand, to my convenience, I saw an ex-boyfriend whom I haven't seen since we broke up.

Wednesday reminded me of after office hours when I was on my first job (overdressed but underpaid), when 5thirsty was as real as blind dates, slips due to piano playing, straight men dressing like me (Aa, this means you!), opaque stockings and playing mind games with ninjas.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! remembering d good old days (sobrang natawa ko sa description mo ni Aa!)

tracy gomez said...

Those were happy times :)

Imagine, isang beses lang ako nag OT, tapos for 30 minutes lang PERO ni-file ko parin! :P

Anonymous said...

which ex-boyfriend?

tracy gomez said...

"which ex-boyfriend?" you ask, and I answer "the ex-boyfriend whom I haven't seen since we broke up". ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...