Monday, June 16, 2008

14, 28, same same

This just has to be my favorite no-brainer movie. I first saw it when I was fourteen. I had the biggest crush on Mike Myers. I also saved up to buy a CD of the soundtrack (Of course I was very pissed when Sixpence None the Richer decided to remake there she goes).

When I was sixteen, my good friend got me a VHS copy.

The first Sunday errrr Monday of my 28th year, HBO shows it at 1AM.

I think I missed out on some of the more mature jokes when I was 14, and again when I was 16, but at 28, I'm pretty sure, nothing escaped me. I especially liked the "nice" is used to describe lady friends bit.

I must say though, that I still feel giddy watching it, just the way I did at 14--and 16.

And I just can't contain, the feeling that remains :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...