Friday, June 6, 2008

Cool

Sometimes you forget trivial things about yourself and it makes you smile when you suddenly remember.

One thing about me is that when I am at a cool place, my nose feels cooler than the rest of my face. I can't figure out why the parts of my face do not have the same temperature. I should write to Myth Busters or maybe Dr. Oz about this condition.

While watching Indiana Jones with HIM, he turns to face me and touches my nose. He leans over to say "I knew it! You're nose is cold".

Then, the remembering happened.

I suddenly remembered that I'm cool--or rather, when subjected to specific conditions, my nose is cooler than the rest of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too! :-P my nose can sense if it's cold hahaha

tracy gomez said...

You're nose is cool too! ;)

I better check on Camille and Pam too! I mean, they might suddenly feel left out (and SUPER uncool) :p

Anonymous said...

There are a lot worse things that could pop up when it gets cold. I think you should grateful that it's just your nose :). Btw my dog Lucy always has a cold nose and she is as cool as the day is long.

tracy gomez said...

You are right on two things:
(1) In relation to recent events, I find myself grateful over everything that would not cause me to blush :) and (2) Lucy is cool ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...