Sunday, January 29, 2012

national title

Today was museum day. It was the last chance I had to see The Starry Night--it was the perfect excuse to skip yoga class today.

I'm going tomorrow. I promise.

I've always wanted to take a few photos of the giant capsicum on the other side of the museum. While I often chance by it whenever we go walking, I somehow never have my camera with me.

Today was not only museum day but tourist picture taking day too!

When I saw the placement of the signage, I could not resist the opportunity. I knew I had to pose as the national muse ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we went there yesterday! so much in awe lalo na un portraits ni monet ng mga ladies.. they're so pretty! couldn't gaze much on the starry night kasi andaming tao!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...