Wednesday, January 25, 2012

keys me


What is that? It is a bent bronze key fastened with a leather strap so as to be worn around the wrist.

Why are you wearing it? Because it came in today.

Came today. As in a gift? No. Not really. I bought it online in December.

In real life, do you wear accessories as such? No. I like the idea, but the reality is that I am more fond of other types of accessories / jewelry. Consider this, a passing fancy.

Where you ever in a similar situation? As in buying something you know you won't use in reality? Twice before. A bronze bangle and oxidised silver bracelet with faux pearls. Never wore either one.

How does this bracelet fare? I would probably wear it, just to wear it. Maybe this Friday. We do casual Fridays at work.

Is there a lesson here somewhere? Are rhetorical questions really necessary?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...