Friday, January 20, 2012

1,234

1,235.

This is my 1,235th entry. I ought to make it count. Pun horrible. Intended. Horrible.

---

It is half past two and I can't sleep. My heart is fluttering, not from that thing this afternoon, but due to the cafe latte that happened too late.

I knew I should have gotten that butter cream cupcake instead!

---

It is almost Chinese New Year and having been where it is much celebrated the last seven years, I can't help but feel like following some of their traditions.

Spring Cleaning. I love that during this time one is reminded to get rid of the accumulated things around the house and do a general cleaning! I probably won't scrub the last dust particle in hard to clean places, but I would definitely look into my wardrobe and shoe rack!

Everything new. Well, I don't have new pjs to wear, but I do have some clothes that I haven't worn. Consider a certain dress worn. Yellow it is :)

Pineapple. Not really into the tarts, but I love pineapples. The fiber is just a plus. Eat, I shall.

Bakwa. I love this stuff. New year or not, I'm buying.

Haircuts. I love getting my hair cut, especially because I had relocated my stylist. I haven't had one for a long time though because I spent too much on my perm that I want to make the most out of it. I love that I was so if-ish about getting my hair curled, hating it at the beginning and ABSOLUTELY loving it now! Another confirmation that things always work out? :D

I don't think I'd cut in time for Chinese New Year, but I do plan to change my hair around midyear.

---

I haven't really read much about the Year of the Dragon--despite my fascination with the creature.

Regardless what is supposedly in store, I'm really looking forward to the wonderful things actually in store for 2012.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...