Monday, January 16, 2012

genes jeans

I remember that as early as high school, I told my Mom that I got her body type and that it made buying jeans quite tough.

As you see, my Dad is tall and slim and taking after his physique would had been quite, a blessing.

My mom is very good natured and would laugh things off. She is quite a good sport.

When the will.i.am song came around, I literally thought about my Mom. I got it from my momma (plus my reckless abandon with salt and sugar)!

----

A couple of days back, I was talking to my mom about make up. She said putting concealer actually highlights her eyebags, so she stops at foundation.

I took a good look at my Mom and realised that she looks really, really, really young. No one would be able to guess her age by looking at her.

(Not only does she look young, she is also full of energy!)

Obviously, she had eyebags as with people her age but there is NO DARKNESS under her eyes, at all! One can say that it is miraculous. Seriously.

She has pretty good skin too.

----

My sister is a replica of my Mom.

I think I actually look older than her.

I think I look like them too, but like my brother, I am a mix of my parents.

(Let as not get started on how much I look like me brother... there are too many stories to write on that.)

I got my Mom's nose though.

----

I'll send a message to my Mom later today to thank her for her genes. I'm sure she never took my jokes to heart, but it would be nice to be thanked for something totally unexpectedly.

----

Jeans? My sister in law took care of that ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...