Saturday, October 30, 2010

what's up?

I admit that just maybe this is too reminiscent of the nineties, however it is something that had some back (come people may ask "did it ever go?") that I could not shake off no matter how much I tried.

I honestly think it had been a year ago when I told my friend whilst shopping that I wanted one but felt that it is too young for me and that I'd probably end up wearing it twice then forget about it.

It was not until last week that it became unbearable--even my subconscious was screaming DOCS. And thanks to a friend's encouragement (read: rochness), vivid dreams and a few items from my closet, I took the plunge. I can't help but smile whenever I remember what shoes I'm wearing. It's like I've outwit everyone wearing heels under their maxis :)

4 comments:

Nubian said...

You can totally carry off that look ~ me, I would look like the homeless person wearing all my belongings at once.

Unknown said...

i have one in red ;) got it 2yrs ago.. before i turned 3*-ish hahaha

tracy gomez said...

hahahaha. nice :D

Do you get to wear it a lot?

Unknown said...

its one of those things that you tell yourself a long time ago that someday you'll own one haha!

yep, wearing it once in every 2months on fridays.. not on maxis though, di ko carry :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...