Saturday, October 23, 2010

cory and ninoy

I bought two iamcory items. Iamcory is a line that features the late ex-president Cory Aquino's paintings printed on merchandise such as clothes and bags. The proceeds go to the Cory Aquino / Ninoy Aquino Foundation.

I got a shirt and a dress--both of which I love so much! Admittedly, I got them for the design rather than the social relevance--I know that sounds shallow. But, it means that these items are really nice! Seriously nice!

With my limited closet space, I am quite picky when buying clothes, I somewhat need to feel that one item is special before I purchase. And that is exactly how I feel about these items.

I would probably post a photo of the dress and post that too. I honestly can't help but be excited about these new additions to my wardrobe :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...