Tuesday, October 19, 2010

back to work

I came back to work after a ten day vacation and was faced with more than 500 unread emails. Great.

That is not the clincher.

Today was the day they told me that I was chosen to be at the company video and print ad--materials to be used in a giant activity that is to happen next week. We shot today too! Whatever happened to briefing or email.

Did I mention that I have had some treatments done while on vacation, so I have markings on my back and face? Chances are, in the published print/video, I would look like a giraffe with freckles.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Nubian said...

hahahaha ~ maybe you didn't get to the email about the ad-materials as it was buried in the 500 you were trying to work through.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...