Saturday, October 2, 2010

up the wall

I don't really watch a lot of tv. In fact sometimes weeks would go by without me turning it on. In line with this, I think I have the smallest and oldest tv in the country which was fine for me--until we moved homes and the layout of my new room did not allow me to put the tv in any logical place.

With this, I was forced to get a lcd (LED was out of the question--as if I had to point that out) tv that I could mount on the wall.

I was lucky enough that a friend was selling her almost new (although too big for me, to be honest) tv at a reasonable price, so I did not have to spend more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had the tv for a month and have only used it twice. Once to watch anywhere but here in HBO and the other after it had been set up, so I can check if it worked.

The thing is that every time I go to my room and see it, I feel guilty that I never use it. It is as if it is screaming for attention. Turn me on.

It's weird that way.

Today I gave in and turned it on and what luck! There was a F1 cover, so I was able to utilise it--for two full hours.

2 comments:

tinky said...

yey! utilized na si scarlet :)

tracy gomez said...

:)

Tink, I think this will be my tv for the next eight years--which may had been the age of my old one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...