Saturday, October 23, 2010

weigh in

During a recent trip, I somewhat ending buying a lot of stuff to bring back home and I needed to weigh my stuff as airlines ask for ridiculously high rates for excess baggage. While I usually just use the normal scale weighing my luggage (I would weigh myself first then weigh myself carrying the luggage--obviously, the difference is what I am after.

My dad sometimes gets obsessive about things . Such as this and thus, insisted that this time I use something more accurate.

I was given this to weigh my stuff with! It felt really funny weighing stuff here. I felt like a kid playing tinda tindahan or shop pretend. My sister was laughing when I told her about it, she said it would be something people did when they sell second hand stuff to the salvation army equivalent, ukay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha naaliw naman ako sa kanya! your dad is a certified mapuan haha :P *it's a compliment btw*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...