Wednesday, October 6, 2010

get to know more about me

As part of my extra curricular activities in the workplace, I had joined the global eLife team which aims to encourage the use of technology to ease daily pains of the employees.

In line with the team's kick off, we had to fill out some questions to be posted in the office intranet.

As this is for people in the workplace, I tried to keep it as somewhat-casual-and-personal-but-doesn't-reveal-much as plausible.

---------------------------------------------

I WAS BORN IN... (I keep coming back to) Manila.

DURING THE NEW YEAR'S EVE OF 1999, I WAS...celebrating my last new year as a teenager.

THE WORSE PROJECT I HAD EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN...was the one that required us to dissect a (live at the beginning) frog for fourth grade science class. Never again!.

IF I COULD CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT MYSELF IT WOULD BE...to increase my tolerance to noise.

AS FAR AS FUTURE PLANS GO, MINE IS... to be more healthy.

I HAD ALWAYS DREAMED OF...reading fairy tales to my grandkids.

Make 3 statements and make sure that there are 2 truths and one lie about you.

1. All the women in my family have "Maria" (equivalent) in their names

2. My favorite era is the 80's

3. I love colorful clothes


---------------------------------------------

Can you spot the lie?

6 comments:

Nubian said...

Would #1 be the lie?

tracy gomez said...

Nope :) Having a "maria" equivalent is quite common in the Philippines. So if you come across someone named "MA. something last_name" chances are, this person is Filipino. Oh, and it isn't actually spelled out, instead written as the example, "MA.".

Unknown said...

let me guess.. i think no. 3 is a lie :D

tracy gomez said...

@aslee, you are spot on :)

Nubian said...

I guess I was thrown off by your love of fabrics ~ that was a trick question. ;)

tracy gomez said...

@nubian oh, I do love fabrics! Just nothing too colorful or distracting for my clothes. I'd sew silly print as gift bags all the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...